In the eCommerce industry, customers expect fast shipping now more than ever. A seamless order fulfillment process is a significant element of success. This is particularly true for fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) products, where late deliveries can also mean lost sales. To meet this expectation, businesses need a robust order fulfillment solution.Speak to a Fulfillment Expert
Efficient Fulfillment Solution For FMCG Products
One of the fastest-growing sectors, the storage and movement of goods in the FMCG sector requires careful planning and a structured inventory management solution. Shiprocket Fulfillment’s advanced logistics tech ensures a seamless shipping experience for FMCG brands.
With industry-leading tech solutions and a simplified order fulfillment process, Shiprocket Fulfillment ensures no-hassle inventory management for sellers and on-time delivery every time.
Why Choose Us?
Leverage the power of a leading order fulfillment solution for FMCG brands
3x Faster Shipping
Store inventory closer to customers across fulfillment centres in India and offer express delivery to customers
Delight customers with same/next-day delivery and increase your brand recall
Reduce RTO by 60%
Offer same/next-day delivery, increase customer satisfaction & decrease RTO significantly
Reduce Shipping Costs by 20%
Reduce shipping costs by storing inventory closer to customers and providing same/next-day delivery
Lower Weight Discrepancy
Ensure lower weight discrepancy with state-of-the-art fulfillment centres and inventory management processes
Accommodate Order Surges
Easily accommodate order surges by offering express shipping and quick restocking of products
Hassle-Free Shipping With Shiprocket Fulfillment
A reliable fulfillment process is crucial for maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty. With Shiprocket Fulfillment, you can ensure same-day or next-day delivery for your customers by storing your inventory closer to them.
Now, streamline your fulfillment operations, reduce costs, and achieve your business objectives without compromising on quality and service. With the right order fulfillment solution, enhance customer satisfaction and scale your business.
Brands That Trust Us
How Shiprocket Fufillment Helped Other Brands To Scale Their Business
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A warehouse management system is a cost-effective method of ensuring the efficient movement of goods in a warehouse. A WMS takes care of everything from inventory management to order fulfillment.
Here are the steps involved in an efficient warehouse management system:
1. Inventory Tracking
2. Inventory Management
3. Packing and Labelling
4. Shipping & Delivery
5. Analytics & Reporting
Your businesses growth largely depends on the order fulfillment solution you choose, here are some factors you should consider when choosing an order fulfillment solution:
1. Warehouse location should be closer to your customers
2. Tech-enabled warehousing facility for easy inventory tracking
3. Sufficient storage requirements fit for your brand
4. Ensure proper workforce for easy flow of operations
FMCG warehousing might look like a simple process, but in hindsight, we understand the level of challenges that comes with warehousing. Here are the key challenges in FMCG warehousing:
1. Warehouse Layout: Inefficient use of warehouse spaces is one of the biggest challenges in warehouse layout. With an optimized warehouse plan, as many goods as possible can be placed.
2. Inventory Tracking: Another challenge in an inventory management system can be improper inventory tracking. This is common when the products are not placed accurately and when the warehouse is not backed by an appropriate inventory tracking system.
3. Picking Optimisations: A seamless warehouse management process would involve the picker picking the right product on time without wasting any moment on moving goods and figuring out the current stock. In reality, however, an under-optimized picking process can create problems in the warehousing process.
Having a clear understanding of the best practices for warehousing is of utmost importance. Here are some of the top best practices for FMCG Warehousing:
1. Using a tech solution for inventory management
2. Following proper inventory management methods
3. Offer in-house packing and labelling services